Our properties are marketed as vacation rentals and are to solely be used for accommodation purposes.
Should guests wish to host a small function, such as a birthday party or barbeque with some friends, we respectfully request you to discuss this with your us first. Any small functions are only allowed by prior arrangement with management and an additional fee may be charged. Should management not be notified, penalties will apply to guests and/or booking agents.
Cape Town Vacationer understands that our guests are here to enjoy themselves during their holidays and we do not wish to discourage this but note that the following guidelines apply:
- Guests must request approval from Management for functions of any size or type. Our properties are rented for accommodation purposes only.
- Music needs to be switched off and guests to move indoors after 10pm on weekdays and 11pm on weekends.
- Should inordinate levels of noise be heard from the property after these hours, a penalty fine of R1,000 per callout will be levied. Cape Town Vacationer will impose the charge on the guest’s credit card or request the amount immediately.
- Management needs to be made aware of any suppliers guests may use for any function of any type (caterers, etc). Management reserves the right to evict guests immediately should we be made aware of a party or of any unauthorized visitors to the premises.
- NB: Cape Town Vacationer reserve the right to use a private and authorized armed security firm to assist with the removal of any guests. This is levied at a once-off charge of R5,000 to assist with the ejection from the premises.
Note that we do not allow the following in our properties under any circumstances:
- Bachelor or bachelorette parties.
- Large celebrations, such as 21st birthday parties, graduations, weddings, etc.
- Work functions/office year-end functions.
If you have any questions, please get in touch with us directly on [email protected] or +27 72 478 1838.
PLEASE NOTE: by booking with us, you agree to the above terms and guidelines.