Experience Bungalow on Little Beach in Bakoven
Exclusive Bakoven Beach House on the Rocks.
This state-of-the-art Cape Town beach house has granite seawalls on two sides and glass windows on every side to offer a 360 degree view of the magnificent world heritage site of Table Mountain and an uninterrupted view across the waters in front to Lions Head. Landscape wonders are visible from the kitchen, living room, main bedroom and even the bathroom! Slide back the glass doors and the house becomes part of the rocks, beach and seascape.
Top-class luxury holiday house, situated right on the rocks next to Camps Bay in Cape Town. Relax and enjoy the freedom.
You’ll fall in love with Cape Town hospitality and friendly people, not to mention the beautiful landscapes, mountains and ocean we have plenty of.
Bungalow on Little Beach is large enough for 6 guests to stay, with fully equipped kitchen and 2 en suite bathrooms.
Luxurious, but not pretentious, the beach house blends into the environment and allows you to experience the seascape in a most relaxed way. Private when you want it and open to nature when you wish it, the house is also very green with solar panels for hot water and well water for the garden.
All spaces are accessible except the basement (separate entrance) as the maintenance man is there (on call for any needs)
The Bungalow Features
- Wooden decks all around leading to a private entertainment area that includes a Jacuzzi hot tub recessed into the deck, seating, table, a pagoda/gazebo, barbecue and sink
- Three bedrooms (master and 2 guests)—all with views
- Two bathrooms, one with a bidet, large tub and a boulder on one side to form the wall
- The gorgeous open plan kitchen has magnificent views with all amenities (gas stove, microwave and convection oven, icemakers, etc.)
- Wireless internet throughout the property
- Flat screen HD TV in all the rooms with satellite and built in speakers for music throughout the house
- Beautiful gardens all around
- An outdoor hot shower nestled amongst boulders
- A garage available
- A maintenance person on site (separate area of property)
- Wheelchair friendly: no steps from the street and throughout the house and decks
- Easy walk to restaurants, shops and beach in Camps Bay (but the house is on a more exclusive and quiet beach)
The Bungalow Location
15 minutes from City Centre. From Central Cape Town head out along the sea through Sea Point and past Camps Bay and take first right past the police station onto Beta Road and right again on Beta Close and left past children’s playground to 5 Little Beach (the house right on the sea).
About Bakoven Beach
Cape Town, the “Mother City”, is the oldest city in South Africa and has a cultural heritage spanning more than 300 years and Bakoven is an exclusive beach community, right next to the vacation hot spot of Camps Bay and its dramatic coastline of pristine white beaches, rocky cliffs, boulders, and icy waters.
Bakoven, in particular, faces Lion’s Head, which appears like a shrine across the Atlantic Waters from the beach house. Yet when at the beach house, it feels like a private beach resort setting. It is a place where people assemble at night to watch the final rays of the sun and socialize while watching the best sunset in town.
The big picture is a dramatic seascape perched between 2 oceans, the warm Indian and the cold Atlantic. Few cities, like Cape Town, have a national park as its heart and Bakoven is a dramatic part of that jaw-dropping landscape. Although quiet, exclusive, serene and beautiful, it is just a half km away on foot to Camps Bay, a hub of fine dining, drinking and entertainment. There is very easy access to all the coastal amenities, tourist routes, wine farms, Table Mountain, the Red Bus, taxi cabs, Uber, scooters, and rental vehicles and bicycles. The unique topography of the region makes it easy to orientate oneself too.
Send us an enquiry with your requirements for a personalized quote and competitive rates for Bungalow on Little Beach and other Cape Town beach house rentals.
- Check In2:00 PM
- Check Out10:00 AM
- Max Guests6
- Min Stay3+ Nights
- Cable TV
- Garage Parking
- Parking on Premises
- Wheelchair Friendly