Experience La Maison Hermès in Camps Bay
La Maison Hermès is a superbly positioned luxury villa rental, with arguably Cape Towns’ finest 360-degree views, encompassing Camps Bay, Lions Head & Table Mountain.
This unique luxury villa in Camps Bay offers a saltwater heated pool. Six themed bedrooms, each boasting its own character based on iconic locations & figures in society. With a seamless flow between the indoor & outdoor entertainment area and a large garden. La Maison Hermès is inclusive of two staff members from Monday to Saturday, Sunday on request.
La Maison Hermès’s décor was created by an internationally renowned interior designer with top quality and imported pieces that give the villa a unique feel, with vibrant colors complimenting the various areas throughout this villa in Camps Bay.
Heated Salt Water Pool
Up to 28 Degrees Celsius.
Chef service can be arranged for breakfast, lunch and dinner or a BBQ (Braai). Pre-booking is required.
Including two complimentary live-in staff from Monday to Saturday (Sunday on request).
Situated on the lowest (3rd Level) of the La Maison Hermès, offering the perfect environment to watch movies at any time of day without disturbing the other guests.
Fully equipped, including an integrated gas hob and oven as well as a microwave and Nespresso coffee machine. The secluded scullery area offers a dishwasher as well as a washer and dryer for personal use.
The property offers a fully secure environment, with outdoor beams, electric fencing, and passive internal motion sensors.
Two enclosed secured parking spaces on the premises and additional street parking.
Bedroom 1 King sized Bed – Madiba Suite (Master Bedroom, Fireplace, Plasma TV, Terrace Access, Full Ocean Views)
Bedroom 2 – King sized Bed – Monaco Suite – 2nd Master Bedroom, (Plasma TV, Terrace Access Ocean View)
Bedroom 3 – Double sized Bed – Marrakech Suite (Plasma TV and Mountain Views)
Bedroom 4 – Miami Suite with TV, Twin beds – (Terrace Access, Plasma TV, Ocean Views)
Bedroom 5 – Chanel Suite – Double sized Bed – (Direct Garden Access, Plasma TV, Ocean Views)
Bedroom 6 – Out of Africa Suite – King sized Bed (Direct Garden Access, Fireplace, Plasma TV and Ocean Views)
• Offering stunning ocean and mountain views and plenty of lavish features
• Ideal for larger groups or family
• Large lush garden with a heated saltwater swimming pool with patio
• 6 en-suite bedrooms and 7 bathrooms, including guests facilities
• Multiple indoor and outdoor relaxation areas
• Private cinema
• Indoor Fireplaces
• Only 5 minutes drive to the beach and vibey promenade of Camps Bay with many great restaurants
• 3 levels, designed to maximize the open flow between indoor and outdoor areas
• two complimentary live-in staff providing daily domestic servicing
• WiFi, TV, DSTV, air-conditioner and more
• Apps for Netflix, Apple TV and Amazon Prime
• Elegant living room with fireplace, plasma television
• Open-plan design flows onto the dining area
• Comfortable L-shaped couches, rugs and unique décor touches
• Fully equipped kitchen, including an integrated gas hob and oven, microwave and Nespresso coffee machine
• Scullery area offers a dishwasher plus a washer and dryer
• Indoor dining area covered BBQ area with dining table for 14 guests
• 6 themed bedrooms, each boasting its own unique character based on iconic locations and figures in society
• All bedrooms fitted with air-conditioner to keep you cool during the hot summer months
• 7 bathrooms, including en-suite bathrooms and shared guest toilet
• All bathrooms feature quality fittings and luxurious towels
• Free WiFi
• Plasma TV, DSTV, apps for Netflix, Amazon Prime & Apple TV
• Garden with heated saltwater swimming pool
• Secure parking for 2 cars
• 24 hour security with armed response, outdoor beams, electric fencing and passive internal motion sensors
• Washer, dryer and dishwasher
• Two complimentary live-in staff providing daily domestic servicing from Monday to Saturday (Sunday on request)
Load Shedding / Power Cuts in Sa
At La Maison Hermes the villa is equipped with a Tesla Powerwall back-up system which powers lights, TVs, WiFi, garage door, sun blinds and the wall sockets. Also note the cooker and BBQ is gas operated, hence you would still be able to enjoy your stay comfortably, regardless of power cuts imposed by Eskom.
– Staff will be on hand to greet guests at arrival show them the house and how things work.
– During the pandemic:
– The house will be cleaned only when NO guests are present, hence when the guests are out. (This is for health and safety measures for both parties)
– Guests are to do their own washing up. There is a dishwasher if needed.
– Guests will be provided with the WhatsApp numbers of staff so they are able to coordinate cleaning timings, etc.
– Staff will be wearing gloves and mask at all time
– Fresh bed linen will be provided every fourth day so guests can change their beds.
- Pool Heater: Needs to be switched on 3 days prior to arrival to achieve the 28 Degrees. This temperature can’t be guaranteed in winter on very cold nights.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited indoors and on balconies. Failure to comply will result in charge of R2500 ZAR to remove smoke odour from the property. Smoking can take place in the garden and outside areas of the property, should this be abused a fee will be deducted from the breakage deposit to cover the cost of the ozone treatment. Please ask the house staff for an ashtray. Any smoke damage detected in the property will result in additional cleaning charges to remove the smell.
Send us an enquiry with your requirements for a personalized quote and competitive rates for La Maison Hermès and other Camps Bay luxury villa rentals.
- Check In2:00 PM
- Check Out10:00 AM
- Max Guests12
- Min Stay3+ Nights
- Backup Power
- Backup Power - Full
- House Steward
- In House Chef Available
- Indoor Fireplace
- Parking on Premises
- Private Heated Pool
- Private Outdoor Pool
- Security System
- Staff Quarters