Experience Serenity Villa in Camps Bay
In a fynbos paradise
Being in the Cape, one of the world’s richest floral kingdoms, Serenity Villa is grounded in its own little piece of virgin fynbos heaven. Untouched and unspoilt. Naturally beautiful in every way. A sun deck wraps around the perimeter of the villa, maximising views of the Twelve Apostles peaks, Table Mountain, Camps Bay beach and the painterly sunsets that the Cape’s Atlantic horizon is famous for.
Located in the cosmopolitan seaside village of Camps Bay, Serenity Villa is an easy walk to Cape Town’s best-rated restaurants, vibrant beach bars and pristine palm-lined beaches. Camps Bay is internationally known for its startling natural beauty.
The villa is situated 8kms from the waterfront and city centre, 1km from Camps Bay village and 90kms from the Cape of Good Hope.
Comfort By Design
A choice of suites provides capacity for ten to twelve guests to stay comfortably, with a cleaning service on hand Monday to Friday. Extensive entertainment facilities are an integral aspect of the villa, including an outdoor fireplace, jacuzzi, and L-shaped heated pool. A well-equipped gym has stunning design features, such as a view directly into the inky jet black swimming pool beyond. Internet access is available throughout the villa and satellite connection on every widescreen TV.
- The Jacuzzi – Watch the sunset right in front of Serenity Villa while enjoying a drink in the Jacuzzi.
- Pool – Cool down after a warm day in the sun in the L shaped pool that is large enough to swim laps.
- Gym – The large gym is equipped with more than enough equipment to get your workout done.
- Team – Serenity has a dedicated team of 3 butlers and a villa manager to make sure we can always help you.
- Cinema room – One of the 6 bedrooms has an HD projector and couch for those cosy movie nights.
- Wellness arrangements – Perhaps you would like a tranquil massage or private yoga class? Whatever you need, we can help.
Bedroom 1 – Sea facing, Main room, King size bed, Airconditioning, Plasma & Satellite, Outdoor shower, Bidet
Bedroom 2 – Mountain facing, Double room, King size bed, Airconditioning, Satellite, Bath & shower, Bidet
Bedroom 3 – Sea facing, Main room, King size bed, Airconditioning, Plasma & Satellite, Bath & shower, Bidet
Bedroom 4 – Mountain facing, Single / Double room, King / 2 x singles, Airconditioning, Satellite, Bath & shower, Bidet
Bedroom 5 – Garden facing, Double room, King size bed, Airconditioning, Satellite, Shower
Bedroom 6 – Basement/gym area, Cinema Room/Double Room/ Double Bed, Airconditioning, Plasma & Satellite, Shower (not en-suite)
Accommodation capacity: 12 people
Other: NB a maximum of 25 people are allowed in the villa only for dinners/entertainment | No filming is allowed | No functions | Additional Sleeper couch available for 1 child
- Lounge & all bedrooms: TV
- Lounge & media room: DVD
- Music in all living areas: ‘Smart Home’ music & iPod system
- Lounge & all rooms: DSTV
- Lounge: Fireplace
- Basement: Gym
- All Bedrooms & Living area: Plasma TV
- Main area: Internet, fax & printer
- Gym Area: Table Tennis
- Gym Area: Foozeball Soccer Table
- Fridge (x2)
- Dish Washer
- Washing Machine
- Tumble Dryer
Garden & Outdoor
- Security Alarm & Elec Fencing
- Water feature
- Fynbos Garden
- Outdoor Shower
- Bedroom Balcony (x2)
- Wooden Deck
- Outside Lounge
- Coal Barbeque
- Double Garage
- L-shape Swimming Pool
2019 Security Update:
Serenity has added New Security & Privacy Features:
24- hour Security Camera Monitoring (This is a system used in the National Parks for anti-poaching)
The perimeter of the property is monitored by an off-site security company.
- 6-line electrical fencing around the whole perimeter
- All Motion beams upgraded
- Added new Clear-vue security fencing at the bottom garden perimeter
- Added reflective film for the road facing bedrooms
- Added luxury automated blinds for privacy
- Linked to ADT and Bay Response
➤ For Your Information
Serenity Villa is one of our handpicked and recommended holiday rentals that we’ve tested and trusted over the years. The property meets the standard and quality you deserve when renting luxury furnished accommodation in a secure location.
The property is professionally managed all year round and includes everything you need for a comfortable holiday experience. Services include Housekeeping, WiFi, Cable TV, hotel-grade amenities, and round the clock support. Send us an enquiry with your requirements for a personalized quote and competitive rates for Serenity Villa and other luxury villas in Camps Bay.
- Cable TV
- Garage Parking
- House Steward
- Indoor Fireplace
- iPod Docking Station
- Private outdoor pool
- Security System