Experience Villa Blue Dream in Camps Bay
Villa Blue Dream: Villa with Butler, Housekeeping and Chef. Luxury holiday villa in Camps Bay with 24-7 service.
Enjoy the luxury of your own spacious residence (650 m²) that ensures not only peace and quiet but also independence and privacy. The Guest Management and well-trained staff are dedicated to your personal comfort and well-being. A sojourn at Villa Blue Dream in Camps Bay guarantees a stress-free, relaxing holiday experience of the highest possible quality.
Every room in this Camps Bay holiday villa has a view of the ocean, from Camps Bay to Bakoven going towards Llandudno.
Elegant Bedrooms (5)
- Prestigious master bedroom with king-size bed, armchairs, fireplace (gas), TV, DVD/CD player, and personal safe, walk-in dressing room, en suite bathroom with bath, separate shower, under-floor heating and heated towel rails, sea-facing balcony with daybeds.
- Four superior double bedrooms (3x queen-size bed, 1x king-size bed), fitted wardrobes and cupboards. Two toplevel bedrooms with en suite bathrooms. Two bedrooms near the pool with en suite bathrooms with bath, separate shower, under-floor heating and direct access to either wrap around terrace or courtyard.
- Finest quality linen, feather down duvets and pillows (spare allergy-free polyester hollow fibre blend pillows), silk bedcovers and mohair throws, silk and suede scatter cushions.
- Plush bath towels, bathrobes and deluxe toiletries provided.
Stylishly decorated open plan Living Area
- Spacious (90 m²), sea-facing lounge and dining area with large comfortable sofas, armchairs, and fireplace (gas).
- Satellite TV and DVD/CD player with super-size screen (110 cm) and integrated sound system.
- Owners’ collection of contemporary South African paintings and artworks.
- Solid timber dining table to seat 6 – 8 people.
- Fresh flowers, candles and seasonal decorations.
- Adjacent guest toilet.
- Wide, wrap around veranda with quality outdoor furniture – 6-seater outside table,
- 4 cane armchairs and occasional tables.
Fully equipped Kitchen and Scullery
- High quality electric appliances, e.g, kettle, coffee machine, coffee grinder, toaster, blender, juicer, beverage cooler, fridge, deep freeze and ice-making machine, dishwasher, etc.
- Quality cooking utensils, crockery, glassware, stemware and cutlery for 10 place settings.
- Cotton tea towels and linen napkins, decorative table placemats and runners.
- Stock of basic groceries comprising a variety of teas, coffee, condiments, dried herbs, etc.
- Washing machine, tumble drier and ironing equipment in the scullery.
Gym / Fitness Room
- Zest weight lifting and push-up equipment / mirror wall
- 1 KCR-100 Bicycle
- 1 Cross Trainer
- Punching bag /ball bag and boxing gloves
- Overhead TV, CD player and integrated sound system
Pool, Sauna and Barbecue
- 7 m x 3,50 m salt water swimming pool (heated, 30 degrees C)
- Sauna with seaview
- Outside hot water shower and toilet
- Wrap around tropical wood terasse with potted plants and sheltered barbecue facility
- Wooden garden furniture, including 8-seater table, 4 sun beds, occasional tables, chairs and 3 sun umbrellas
- Well-kept terrace garden with indigenous plants
Convenience and Security
- Wheelchair-friendly 6-person capacity elevator between 3 floors
- Garaging for 1 car and off-street parking in front of villa
- Modern security system connected to armed emergency response service
- Electrically operated window blinds on pool level
- Individual safe for each bedroom
The butler, Michael, lives on the premises and cares for the guests’ welfare from morning until evening for the duration of their stay. He opens the house in the morning, prepares breakfast (according to guests’ instructions), supervises the housework, serves drinks, assists with guests’ dining and entertaining requirements and finally secures the house for the night. He answers the telephone and door bell ensuring no guests are disturbed!
The maid, Gloria, comes in six days a week to do the cleaning and laundry. She will be happy to take care of your personal laundry as well, and brings it washed and ironed back to your room.
Michiel Faber is the manager and chef of the villa. Michiel is available on a daily basis during your stay to prepare meals of your choice.
For Your Information
Villa Blue Dream is directly behind Majestic Villa. The two villas can be rented together as a 10 bedroom villa, connected by a staircase and serviced by the same staff and butler.
Send us an enquiry with your requirements for a personalized quote and competitive rates for Villa Blue Dream and other Camps Bay holiday villas.
- Check In2:00 PM
- Check Out10:00 AM
- Max Guests10
- Min Stay3+ Nights
- Cable TV
- Garage Parking
- Pizza Oven
- Private Elevator
- Wheelchair Friendly
- Wine Cellar