Experience Glen Beach Vista House “Driftwood” in Camps Bay
The Glen Beach Vista House “Driftwood” is located on the beach in a lush garden setting with its own dedicated entrance. The unit enjoys uninterrupted views of stunning Glen Beach, Table Mountain, the Twelve Apostles mountain range and the majestic ocean. This is your chance to unwind while enjoying your spectacular beach surroundings. A few steps and you are on the beach with the sand between your toes.
The apartment has its own dedicated entrance and includes three spacious bedrooms, one en-suite bathroom and one shared bathroom with walk-in showers, inside and outside. An elegant, open-plan living space has a fully-equipped kitchen, a spacious, contemporary-chic living area, done up in minimalist neutral tones, and a dining area seating six. Relax in your space with DSTV or Netflix on your smart TV. A lovely outdoor terrace and barbeque area is the perfect place to entertain.
The residence has direct beach access, as well as secure off-street parking for one vehicle in a gated driveway.
NB .The beach access for both upper and lower units is communal.
- Three-bedroom apartment with designer décor, deluxe linens and ample cupboard space
- One bedroom with XL queen-size bed and en-suite bathroom with shower and bath
- One bedroom with XL queen-size bed with shared bathroom and shower
- One bedroom with twin beds and a shared bathroom
- A modern fully-equipped kitchen, with dishwasher and washing machine, leading onto a terrace nestled in a lush private garden
- A stylish and elegant living room with designer décor in warm, natural tones with a comfortable couch and armchair
- A smart Flat screen television with DSTV AND Netflix
- A dining area with dining table and chairs for up to six people
- Floor-to-ceiling glass sliding windows embracing views across the ocean
- One en-suite bathroom with shower and tub, vanity and toilet
- One communal bathroom with shower.
- A small, secluded courtyard with an outdoor shower accessible to all three bedrooms
- Covered beach side patio with a built-in barbeque and outdoor dining table for six
- An outside shower on the beach side patio
- A private, secluded garden patio off the kitchen with seating for four
- Off-street parking for one vehicle in a gated driveway
- Complimentary wireless internet
- Welcome pack
- Glen Beach Vista is situated on the beach with majestic views of the ocean, Camps Bay, Twelve Apostles and Table Mountain
- Glen Beach is renowned as a world-class surfing beach. It is nestled between the beautiful Blue Flag beaches of the world-famous suburbs of Camps Bay and Clifton, both a short stroll away. Large granite boulders enhance the vista.
- Walk along the beach to many trendy retail outlets, coffee shops, theatre complexes and smart restaurants on the famous Camps Bay strip.
- Within the vicinity of the V&A Waterfront, the Green Point Urban Park, Table Mountain and the Cape Town CBD. The closest wine tasting routes and the airport are a thirty minute drive away.
- On the MyCiti Bus route.
- Glen Beach Vista House is divided into two units (Driftwood is the downstairs unit)
- There is currently construction at the next door property, weekdays from 8am-5pm. We apologize for the inconvenience.
For Your Information:
This property is professionally managed all year round and includes everything you need for a comfortable stay including housekeeping, WiFi, Cable TV, hotel-grade amenities and round the clock support. Receive excellent service and unbeatable rates when you book your self-catering holiday accommodation with us.
Get a personalized quote for Driftwood and other Glen Beach accommodation.
- Cable TV
- Parking on Premises