Experience Beachy Head Villa in Plettenberg Bay
This is an ultra luxurious Plettenberg Bay villa has all the bells and whistles including direct beach access!
You simply will not find a more prime location in Plettenberg Bay. With direct access to Robberg Beach via a private walkway, accompanied by sweeping panoramic views from Robberg Nature Reserve to the Outeniqua mountain range, this Beachy Head Villa provides everything necessary for a holiday of a lifetime. Option of a full service offering with housekeepers, a private chef, and a concierge at extra cost.
Whether it’s sundowners on the deck, barbecues by the pool or a movie marathon in the 12 seater cinema, this Beachy Head Villa provides the ideal space for any mood or occasion.
Wake up to Plett’s most beautiful sunrises, accompanied with tea and coffee on the rooftop deck and breakfast with the family in the large, sun-filled dining room. Enjoy the sea breeze on the front deck with a book, or venture down to the beach to enjoy a swim with the dolphins. Boogie Boards, beach umbrellas, beach chairs and blankets are all provided to make your beach holiday easy and great fun
The pristine bedrooms are expertly designed, allowing every member of the family to find a bedroom that appeals to them and their needs. All bedrooms have climate control (air conditioners) and walk-in showers, and most bedrooms also have bath tubs for you to soak your sun-kissed skin after a long day on the beach. The home sleeps up to 18 people in 8 bedrooms.
The kitchen is a chef’s delight – 3 ovens, 2 warmer drawers, built in microwave and coffee machine, induction hob with pop-up Miele extractor and a zip boiler for instant hot water over the prep bowl. The large working space has excellent views of the sea and the internal courtyard. There is also a large walk-in cold room, large pantry and separate scullery with 2 Dishwashing machines and a Washing Machine and Tumble Dryer.
As the summer sun begins to set, light up the gas braai (barbecue) and jump in the jacuzzi or 15 meter heated swimming pool (with retractable cover for safety for childen) before heading inside for dinner. End your day with a movie in the cinema, or enjoy a game of pool or poker in the downstairs game room, winner takes all!
Jump into bed and get a good night’s sleep – you’re going to need the energy to do it all again tomorrow!
A private chef and/or concierge service and driver can be arranged upon prior arrangement for an additional fee
Beachy Head Villa full feature breakdown:
- 8 Bedrooms: All airconditioned
(there is a 9th bedroom but this is used by 2 permanent staff plus an 8-year old daughter who live on the property)
- All ensuite and heated towel rails
- Curtains and block out curtains
- Aluminium shutters on all bedroom doors and windows
Main bedroom suite in the front of the house opens onto the seafront deck. Lounge area in bedroom with pop up TV cabinet. Fireplace and massive bathroom and dressing room with separate enclosed toilet and bidet in own room.
2 Main guest bedroom suites: King size beds (extra length) plus lounge area and TV. Ensuite bath and shower and toilet. Fireplace in each.
3 Queen size (extra length) guest rooms. 2 with bath and shower and toilet. 1 shower only and toilet.
Bunkroom: 2 three quarter bunkbeds (sleeps 4). Doubles as a kids TV room. Ensuite shower and toilet.
– Kids’ bedroom: bunkbed with three quarter mattresses (sleeps 2). Ensuite bath and shower and toilet.
- 3 ovens plus microwave/oven
- 2 warmer drawers
- Built in Miele appliances including microwave and coffee machine
- Induction hob with pop-up Miele extractor
- Zip boiler and ice cold water for 35 cups at a time
- Separate walk in pantry
- 2 freezers in pantry
- Large walk-in cold room
- Ice machine in scullery
- Open plan kitchen, dining room and main lounge with a coffee corner opening onto front deck.
- TV and Fireplace in Main Lounge
- Jacuzzi in the front deck, outside beach shower hot and cold water.
- Spa room including sauna with 2 reclining chairs plus large double shower and separate enclosed toilet
- Trampoline garden courtyard with waterfall/pond
- Two spinning bikes in spa room
- Internal courtyard with 15m heated pool.
- Outside 10 seater dining table and lounge and sunbeds in courtyard
- Gas braai (barbeque)
- Reading lounge opening onto pool courtyard and connecting to kitchen.
- All open plan living areas open onto front deck and into the internal pool courtyard.
- Downstairs cellar and pool room open plan with kids den/TV and poker table
- Luxury cinema with large screen, surround sound and 12 luxurious leather reclining seats
- Netflix (please provide own log-in details) and full DSTV linked to 6 TV’s plus the Cinema system
- Music system in living and entertainment area
- Wooden flooring throughout the house, all bathrooms are tiled
- Private access down to the beach
- Electric fencing around the property
- Garden service once a week
- Pool service and Jacuzzi once a week
- 2 Live in staff (work Monday – Saturday, 8 hours a day. They are available to work overtime, Sundays and Public Holidays for an additional fee, upon request)
- For parties of more than 8 guests, an additional cleaning lady will be required for a fee.
- Generator (backs up entire property)
- Climbing Wall (use at own risk)
- Yoga Deck with magnificent views
- Apple TV (log into own account)
Guests have access to the entire property, except for the private office space and garages. There is parking for 5 vehicles on the driveways in front of the property.
Send us an enquiry with your requirements for a personalized quote and competitive rates for Beachy Head Villa and other Plettenberg Bay luxury villas.
- Check In2:00 PM
- Check Out10:00 AM
- Max Guests18
- Min Stay3+ Nights
- Cable TV
- In House Chef Available
- Indoor Fireplace
- Pool Table
- Private Heated Pool
- Private outdoor pool
- Security System