Experience Victory Way in Simon's Town
Most lovely and minimalistic holiday home in Simon's Town with pool, in very popular Simons Kloof overlooking the yacht basin. Ideal for 8 people that are looking for a quiet break away.
This minimalistic Simon's Town holiday house has 4 en-suite bedrooms and is designed to accommodate 8 persons. The architectural design was for a holiday home & is intentionally minimalist with exposed concrete, lime-washed wood, galvanised metal & touches of bright colour.
The owner, and designer, is a famous architect.
It's relatively protected from prevailing winds and has great views of the yacht basin; romantic picture all times of the day. You can walk down to the Simon's Town village but if you walk back, its a very steep climb.
This holiday house in Simon's Town was designed to optimise the sunny views to the North across False Bay and is planned on 4 accommodation levels:
At Lower Garden level is the garage and 2 bedrooms with en-suite shower-rooms.
Bedrooms: Both bedrooms accommodate twin single beds. These bedrooms have blinds and the green room has garden access.
The entrance level is the living floor, with glass sliding doors that disappear into the walls to open up to the balcony and to the balcony, garden & pool. (There is a guest/pool wc on the first landing up from this level.)
The First Floor accommodates the main bedroom, study, dressing room and en-suite with both shower & bath.The baby cot is located in the dressing room cupboard.
The Second Floor accommodates a further double bedroom with a sleeper couch and bath en-suite.
Pool is beautiful with a decent volume of water.
Victory Way Features and Faciliies
- Invertor to minimise the impact of loadshedding.
- The Living/Dining cupboards contain a variety of accessories:
- Bar fridge.
- A variety of drawers containing tourist literature and a good map book, Binoculars, DVDs & Music CDs
- The Kitchen is fully equipped with Stove, Microwave, Electric Hob, Dishwasher, Fridge, Washer, Drier, Toaster, Kettle etc.
- Also include; a salad spinner that fits into the small round sink, and various graters. The semi-circular bowl is useful for steaming.
- A Weber BBQ is left in the Pink yard.
- Heated towel rails are on a timing circuit which operates for a few hours only per day.
- Light dimmer switches are activated by holding down.
- Sorry: Smokers need to smoke outside the house as the owner does not allow any smoking inside.
- Children: the house was not designed for very young children or non-swimmers and there are serious hazards. Please take note of open staircases and pool.